1971 Dodge Challenger. Original High Impact Color Car, FC7 Plumb Crazy Purple with (H6XW) White & Black Interior. Matching Numbers 318 engine, factory exhaust manifolds, Air Cleaner, 8 3/4 rear-end and 3-speed automatic Transmission. This car is for the most part Unmolested. Fully Documented with the Fender-tag and Build Sheet which I found in the back seat. Original 72,020 Mile car. Highly optioned as follows:

FC7  Plumb Crazy Purple
A01  Light package
C16  Console
C55  Bucket seats
C93  Full Carpet
G15  Tinted windshield
G36  Left hand remote mirror, Right hand manual (Painted body color)
G41  Day/Night rear view mirror
H6XW High price class, vinyl bucket seats, Black/White
J11  glove box lock
J21  Electric in dash clock
J31  Duel horns
J55  Factory undercoat
J64  Wood-grain instrument cluster
L11  Glove box light
L15  Ash tray light
L25  Trunk compartment light
L55  Map courtesy light
L65  Ignition switch time delay
L72  Headlamp on signal
L74  Title SW time delay
L76  Heater control lamp
M21  Roof drip trough moldings
M26  Wheel lip moldings
R11  Music master AM radio
R31  Duel rear speaker
S77  Power steering
S81  Wood grain steering wheel
V1W  Full vinyl top, white
V7W  White accent stripe
EN2  End of codes, assembly line #2
W23  Road wheels
Y14  Sold-car

Car is all numbers matching, The body has all of it's original metal. No replacement panels that I can see were needed during the restoration. It Even has the original Dutchmen panel & trunk floor which is amazing! Unfortunately the trunk was painted black (I was going to strip it and paint it FC7 body color but never got around to it), The body lines all line up, Doors open and close with no sag, Has the Original bumper jack, base, lug wrench, and spare tire hold downs in trunk. All wheel moldings, chrome and trim are nice, has original front bumper, re-chromed rear bumper. The underside of the car is great! Rust free. Solid frame, Solid torsion bar mounts, solid floors, wheelhouses, quarters, fenders, doors, firewall, hood hinge areas, etc. The body is straight, No bondo or mud detected, This car must have been garage parked its entire life. The paint is nice, about 10 years old and has some blems but very presentable, still has full shine! Interior is also Very nice, Two cracks in the dash, Original vinyl still on the seats, Original seat-belts with factory shoulder harnesses still in the car. Carpet is new. Vinyl top was omitted during restoration, Door panels are original and ok, but have been Re-dyed white (its original color) I will include a new set of front and rear white door panels ($800) if the buyer wants to change them out. The wheels on the car are Coys 18" rears with P295-45-18 Toyo S/T Proxes, and the fronts are Coys 17" P225-55-17 also with Toyo S/T Proxes. Wheels and tread still look new! ($2000) I ALSO have The Original Rally wheels, center caps, trim rings for the car with newer BF Goodrich Radial TA tires.($750) They are all VERY Nice and ready to bolt on as well. The car has chrome valve covers, I Will also include the original valve covers (already stripped and painted Chrysler turquoise to match the engine). A dual exhaust was added to the car giving it the classic muscle sound. It is not obnoxious, just the right amount of throaty-ness smile Sounds strong and healthy. I also have a bunch of extra parts such as the original distributor (Has an upgraded Mopar Performance with orange box now), Extra tail light lenses, a couple tail light housings, FC7 purple paint touch up kit, extra set of rear HD 5-Leaf springs & new bushings kit (NEW $200). And other Misc parts will be included.

Everything on the car works, Remote mirror, Headlights, tail lights, side marker lights, Tachometer, Horn, wipers, glove box light, dash lights, Interior and exterior electrical. Signals, cigarette lighter, Speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, temp gauge, Amp gauge, Dome light, console light, Heater, Aftermarket radio ( I do not have the original), Door locks, Windows work up & down as they should.

Engine and transmission run and shift nicely, very small oil drip on garage floor, pretty normal, nothing major. Its almost 42 years old. car Starts, runs, drives, shifts very nice!

This is a turn key classic car ready for anyone to get right in and enjoy. I feel $21,500 is a pretty fair deal considering all the extra parts, extra wheels & tires, New door panels, etc.. Email suregrip391@roadrunner.com or call 716-417-3149